How We Collect, Use and Share Information
Your contact information shared with us will be used to inform you about your orders and/or, new additions to the website and deals and promotions. This information shall be the property of Simple Tribe LLP.
We do not sell, rent or share your details with any third party. You can opt out from receiving information on new releases and promotions at any time through email. Your contact information will be shared with our delivery and logistics partners.
You can ask us for the data we have about your account, make amendments or delete to these and submit any concerns you may have.
All data is encrypted to protect your information and payment options. The “https” visible on the address bar of the webpage will confirm this for you, so your information is secure with us. Only authorised billing and customer service personnel within the organisation are granted visibility and our servers are stored in secured environments.
Returns and refunds
In the unlikely event that a purchase made on our webstore has a manufacturing defect, we will exchange/refund the product for you within five days of delivery. Please provide us with a proof of purchase along with original packing materials. Personal care and grooming and “sale” products cannot be refunded or exchanged. Damaged, broken, used and worn products also will not qualify for refunds, exchanges or returns.
When we receive and inspect your returns, you will receive an email regarding the approval, amount or rejection of your refund. When approved, your refund will be processed through your bank or credit card issuer and a credit will automatically appear on your original method of payment, within the time stipulated by your payment enabler.
In case of delayed or missing refunds check your bank account again and contact your credit card company or bank as it may take some time before your refund is posted. In case the credit still hasn’t been reflected, please contact us at email@example.com.
All returns and exchanges must be addressed to (insert postal address) and these will be collected by our authorised delivery partner. If you wish to exchange it for the same item, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org If the item is not available in stock we will offer you a replacement of equal value or a refund. All shipping will be charged to your account and in case of a refund, these charges will be deducted from that amount. The time taken to collect, ship and exchange your purchases will be determined by where you are located.
If you have received an item as a gift from the original purchaser or delivered by us, the same policies for refunds, returns and exchanges will be applicable. You will receive a gift credit for the value of your return and a store credit will be emailed to you, which you may redeem against a purchase on our website.
Shipping and Delivery
We will begin processing your orders within one business day of confirmation of payment, subject to availability of merchandise being available in our inventory. Estimated shipping and delivery times are typically within 48 hours of processing and delivery can take up to seven working days depending on where you live.
Stock out products
There are items in our inventory which may occasionally be sold out. You may choose to retain these in your cart or cancel your order. These products are not charged to your account and in case they have been, you may ask for a refund or wait till it has been replenished. You will be updated by email on its estimated availability.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Simple Tribe is is wholly owned and operated by Simple Tribe LLP
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- All content on these web pages are solely for your general information and use and is subject to change without prior notice.
- There may occur occasional variances on the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of information and materials found or offered on our website for any particular purpose and neither Simple Tribe nor any third parties provide a warranty or guarantee as to its veracity and we shall stand indemnified and void of liability for such exceptions and/or errors of unintended inaccuracies to the widest and fullest extent as permitted by laws of the Republic of India.
- Please ensure that the information and products dispensed by us as are per your needs and we shall not be held accountable nor liable for any adverse outcomes in the present or any time in the future.
- All trademarks, licences, form, content and images available on this website are the intellectual property of Simple Tribe LLP, unless mentioned and may not be reproduced, altered or shared without our express permission within the ambit of the Copyright Act of 1956.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be liable for claims of damages and/or be construed a criminal offence subject to legal prosecution.
- Any external links provided are for reference and information and we do not take responsibility for its veracity nor consequences arising from their consumption. These links and information are not to be considered as any form of acceptance nor endorsement.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Maharashtra and India.